KazTransOil JSC: Strategic Capital is Workers
“KazTransOil” JSC signed a collective agreement with the company employees.
On February 27, Dimash Dossanov, the General Director of "KazTransOil" JSC, and representatives of 5 local trade unions representing the interests of all employees of the company signed a Collective Agreement for the next three years. During the signing, the participants confirmed the legal value and legal nature of the Collective Agreement, pledged to fulfill it throughout the term.
“The collective agreement is the foundation of the company's social policy. The former Collective Agreement, signed in December 2016, has ended. The new edition of the Agreement was improved compared to the previous one. This was facilitated by the proposals of labor collectives of production units of the company,” said Dimash Dossanov, General Director of "KazTransOil" JSC.
"KazTransOil" JSC operates in 11 regions of Kazakhstan. Employees of the company are the main strategic capital, providing a highly competitive position. Therefore, continuous improvement of working conditions, remuneration and motivation systems, as well as the development of training and increasing the level of social assistance for employees are key priorities of the personnel policy of the company.
The key difference between the current Collective Agreement is the new wage system. As part of this system, from March 1, 2020, it is envisaged:
- increase in wages of workers in primary production;
- reduction of existing imbalances in the remuneration of employees of production units of KazTransOil JSC;
- dividing the working professions into main production, the transport sector and maintenance personnel;
- introduction of a unified bonus system for the production personnel of a company similar to NC “KazMunayGas” JSC.
The Collective Agreement provides guarantees of social protection for employees of "KazTransOil" JSC at a level not lower than established by the labor legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. It provides the following basic social benefits:
- the ability to undergo medical care by concluding voluntary health insurance contracts;
- monthly benefits for employees on parental leave until the child reaches the age of 1.5 years;
- monthly payments for the maintenance of a child (children) aged 1.5 to 6 years;
- reimbursement of the cost of rest of children in the camps during the holidays in the amount of not more than 30 times the monthly calculation indicator for one shift;
- reimbursement of rental costs in the manner prescribed by the internal documents of the company.
Additional benefits of the Collective Agreement were the provision of an additional paid 2-day leave for workers with many children (one of the legal representatives) who have children of preschool and (or) school age. Also, employees with continuous work experience of over 10 years have the opportunity to undergo spa treatment at the expense of the company.
Within the framework of the signing of the Collective Agreement, the collective of "KazTransOil" JSC was awarded a letter of thanks of the public association "Kazakhstan Industrial Union of the Oil and Gas Complex" and a special prize "For Social Partnership".
"KazTransOil" JSC is the national operator of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the main oil pipeline, owns a diversified network of main oil pipelines with a length of 5.4 thousand km and water pipelines with a length of 1.9 thousand km. The production facilities of the group of companies of "KazTransOil" JSC are located in Karaganda, Pavlodar, Turkestan, North Kazakhstan, Atyrau, Mangistau, West Kazakhstan, Kyzylorda, Almaty, Aktobe, East Kazakhstan regions.
The Collective Agreement in the field of social protection between "KazTransOil" JSC and its employees was signed in December 2016 for the period 2017-2020.
The Collective Agreement regulates social and labor relations in the company and was adopted in order to provide social support to employees, maintain an optimal balance of interests within the framework of social partnership, increase the efficiency of "KazTransOil" JSC, strengthen responsibility for the results of the company's production and economic activities.