III INTERNATIONAL RENEWABLE ENERGY SUMMIT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE KAZAKHSTAN ENERGY WEEK FORUM
On September 25, 2019, the III Renewable Energy Summit will be held in the capital of Kazakhstan - an international industrial platform, which more than 300 delegates and speakers from around the world will take part in.
The purpose of the Summit is to discuss the pros and cons of using renewable energy sources, as well as the embodiment of the best ideas and effective solutions designed to contribute to building a green future for our country and the entire world community.
The project also solves the strategic task of attracting international developers, investors and technology suppliers in the field of renewable energy sources, as well as leading experts from around the world to communicate and exchange experience in Kazakhstan.
The Summit is organized by the Association of Renewable Energy of Kazakhstan - a non-profit organization uniting companies interested in developing a green economy. The Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan-Elbasy is a co-organizer of the Summit.
The event will be held as part of the Kazakhstan Energy Week 2019 project (KEW-2019), which is implemented by the KAZENERGY Association with the support of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The following experts are expected to be among the Summit’s speakers:
- Rae Kwon Chung, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate; Member of the “Global Energy” International Prize Award Committee
- Arkady Dvorkovich, Chairman of the Skolkovo Foundation, President of FIDE, former Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation
- Bolat Akchulakov, General Director of the KAZENERGY Association
- Ruslana Lyzhichko, People's Artist of Ukraine, Clean Energy Ambassador, Winner of Eurovision 2004, ex-deputy of the Rada of Ukraine
- Vladimir Shkolnik, Former Minister of Energy, Industry and Trade, Head of KazAtomProm NAC, Freelance Advisor to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Albert Rau, Deputy of the Majilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Darmen Sadvakasov, Managing Partner, Dasco Consulting Group
- Armen Arzumanyan, Head of the USAID Future Energy Regional Program
- Ramazan Zhampiisov, Director of UNDP Sustainable Development
- Aidar Kazybayev, Managing Director of the Administration of AIFC
- Marlen Izbaskhanov, General Director of First Wind Power Plant LLP
- Zhomart Mominbayev, Partner of Modern Innovative Technologies LLP
- Ruslan Zhemkov, Managing Director of Astana EXPO-2017 JSC
- Evgeny Vagarin, CEO and founder of Rodina AG, developer and owner of the Chernobyl Solar NPP
- Arman Kashkinbekov, General Director of the Association of Renewable Energy of Kazakhstan
Participants will discuss a number of strategically important and topical issues of renewable energy development in Kazakhstan and the world, including the following topics:
- The future of renewable energy: global trends and Kazakhstani experience
- Green finance and green economy: what financial instruments and investment opportunities are available for the development of renewable energy sources in Kazakhstan
- Auctions for RES projects: results and prospects
- Best Cases: ranking of the most successful projects in the field of renewable energy in Kazakhstan
A special presentation of start-up projects in the field of renewable energy to potential investors will take place as part of the Summit. At the moment, there is a collection of applications from participants, after which the Organizing Committee will compile a list of the most promising participants who will be able to present their own developments at the event. The deadline for submitting
The program of the event is currently being completed and will be presented soon.
Registration for participation in the RES Summit is carried out on the official website of the event - www.resummit.kz
Details and information on participation in the Kazakhstan Energy Week 2019 forum are also available on its official website www.kazenergyforum.com
Contacts for participation, as well as sponsorship and partner integration:
M: +7 702 714 68 19
Contacts for the media:
M .: + 7 7-1 216 88 62