News 2023May 2022
The shareholders of the national company KazMunayGas decided to approve the annual financial statements (consolidated and separate) for 2021 and distribute net income. This became known from a document published on the website of the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE).
The document notes that the net profit of KazMunayGas according to the results of last year amounted to 1,215,561.5 million tenge, of which 199,997.2 million tenge (16.5%) is planned to be used to pay dividends (or 327.8 tenge per common share) and transfer the remaining amount of 1,015,564.3 million tenge (83.5%) to the company. For comparison: the net profit of KazMunayGas for 2020 was 171,897 million tenge, and the amount payable in dividends for the same period was 49,999 million tenge.
According to the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange, the shareholders of KazMunayGas are Samruk-Kazyna with a share of 90.42% (the number of shares is 551,698,745 units), the National Bank of Kazakhstan with a share of 9.58% (the number of shares is 58,420,748 units).