Subscription can be made in one of the following ways:
Through the editor’s office with the express delivery to the subscriber’s office.
- Advantages of subscription through the editor’s office:
- The journal is delivered to the addressee directly from the editor’s office;
- Rapid delivery: the journal is delivered to the reader in 2 days after publication;
- Annual subscription since the next issue;
- Editorial bonuses;
- Subscription to the electronic version of Petroleum journal containing the whole archives of all issues for 2000-2022.
Through our subscription agents.
Eurasia Press Agency LLP Subscription index 75333
Astana Press LLP Subscription index 75333
JSC KazPost Subscription index 75333
KazPress LLP Subscription index 75333
International Press LLP
Eureka Press LLP Subscription index 75333
- The journal’s printed version: KZT 33 000 (in Kazakhstan), RUB 9 500 (in Russia), $320 / €210 (outside Kazakhstan)
- The journal’s electronic version: KZT 36 000 (in Kazakhstan), RUB 10 500 (in Russia), $350 / €220 (outside Kazakhstan)
To get a subscription bill through the editor’s office, please send the company’s bank details by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To order or for more information, please contact the editor’s office:
86 Gogol St., of. 103, business centre Kazzhol, Almaty, 050000, Kazakhstan
Tel : +7 727 259-75-81, +7 727 258-28-38
Also, you can send a subscription form through our website on the page "Registration"
After payment of the subscription bill, a password to your accounting record will be sent to your email-address on our website.
After authorization (authorization form is in the right upper corner of the website) you can view the full texts of articles of the journal's recent issue, as well as receive an access to the journal's archives and can download the statistics files.